The humble kettle is one of the most used appliances in the home, boiling water for that perfect cup of tea or coffee – several times a day, seven days a week. Thankfully, the days where all kettles were white and plastic have gone. Kettles are now available in a vast range of modern colours, materials, shapes and sizes, to fit in with every style of kitchen.
But with such a bewildering array of kettles available, it can be hard for you to choose which is the best for you. We’ve done the hard work for you though and rounded up 15 of the very best kettles available right now, in our interactive kettle comparison chart below.
You’ll see that we’ve included a diverse range, from funky, vibrant, bright orange models to sleek, design-led, brushed steel kettles. One thing they all have in common though are great ratings from people who have already purchased the very same products.
Key to the Best Kettle Interactive Table
The table below includes 7 columns, with headers that can be clicked to sort the data. For example, you can sort the prices so that the cheapest are listed first, or sort the rating column so that the highest rated kettles appear at the top of the list:
- Image of the kettle – click the product image for more details, or to purchase *
- Kettle model and brand – click the product link for more details, or to purchase *
- Rating out of 5 – Best Kettle Guide rating out of 5
- Capacity of the kettle in litres
- Price – rough guide to price range with 1 – £ being budget, 2 – ££ being mid-range and 3 – £££ being premium
* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I use affiliate links for all of the recommended products listed below and you will not pay any more by purchasing through one of these links.