Top TV chef, Heston Blumenthal, has launched an exciting new range of kitchen appliances and gadgets called Sage. The products include an automatic tea maker, toaster, blender, espresso machine and many more.
Here we take a closer look at the highly-rated Soft Open Kettlewhich is part of the new range.
This stylish new kettle, with its space-age looks, packs in a number of innovative features, including the soft open lid which gives the kettle its name. As kettles boil, and the steam rises, it turns into hot water droplets as it cools down. When you open kettle lids, which flick up quickly, the hot water can easily splash on you. With this Sage kettle, the lid opens slowly when released, preventing this dangerous splash back from occurring.
Other great features include:
- Quiet boil element for reduced noise when boiling
- 3kW element for rapid boiling times
- Generous 1.7 litre capacity
- Large spout for safe pouring
- Comfortable soft grip handle
- Wide opening lid enabling easy access for cleaning
- Limescale filter for great tasting drinks